Kasei Power Drill with Reverse function – 2-Stroke 25.4cc / 0.8kw / 1.7hp – Power Drill / Wood Drill
The Kasei Power Drill with 2-stroke petrol engine is suitable for fencing and a multitude of other applications. With Smart Start recoil, the 2-stroke drill requires 50% less force to start with 1.7 hp two-stroke engine features.
A longer engine life is assured with two piston rings and a stress relieved, chrome plated cylinder. The engine drills have dual position front handles allowing use by left or right handed operators. The lightweight, portable drill can be used anywhere, in any position without needing electrical cords, compressors, generators and battery rechargers. The engine drill has a 12.7 mm ( inch) keyless chuck that accepts a wide variety of wood, steel and concrete bits. The Kasei Power Drill gives security and peace of mind with simple 2-stroke maintenance and a wide range of spare parts available for replacement.
The Kasei Power Engine Drill puts cordless convenience in a heavy-duty drill. A 10.6 1 gear reduction converts engine power into tough drilling torque. Ideal for fencing work and can be used with a variety of drill sizes. Kasei guarantees the products quality and longevity with no warranty for professionals and one years for homeowners.
- The 2 stroke engine generates a high output at 0.8 kW.
- With Reverse function.
- Features a gear reduction gearbox to guarantee high torque output and precise drilling in timber.
- Warranty One year domestic
- Type: Professional grade.
- 25.4 cc 2-stroke engine for exceptional power.
- Engine Type Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine.
- Engine Displacement: 25.4 cc.
- Start Type: Recoil Start.
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 30 : 1 2-Cycle Pre-Blended Fuel.
- Forward function.
- Safety stop Button: Yes.
- Low Emission Petrol Engine: Yes.
- Heavy duty gear reduction system.
- Holds drill bits with up to 12.7 mm (12) shank.
- Rated Speed: 7500 rpm.
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW 7000 rpm.
- Carburetor Diaphragm.
- Gear reduction ratio: 10.6 : 1
- Fuel tank capacity (L): 0.7 L.
- Drill Chuck (American system): 1.5 – 13 mm (12 – 20 UNF).
- Chuck Speed: 0 – 450rpm.
- Drill Diameter: 13 & 18 mm.
- Drill Length: 290 & 330 mm.
- Maximum Drill Diameter: 25.4 mm.
- Chuck type: Keyless chuck 12” (12.7 mm).
- Weight: 5.2kg.
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 (Mix with 2-Stroke Oil).
- CARB and EPA Certified.
- Warranty: 1 Year Domestic