Go Line Marking Liquid Orange 10 Liter Sports Field Grass (paint)
Size: 10 Liter
Manufactured in South Africa, by South Africans, for African conditions. Go-Line Marking Liquids, available in white and colours, have been used by major sports facilities and schools for more than 20 years. The liquids are designed not to damage turf. Go-Mark Paints is a market leader in Line Marking Liquids.
Liquids for the marking out of sports fields and advertising on turf.
Environmentally friendly used countrywide by major sports facilities and schools for the marking out of sports fields.
- Go-Mark Marking Liquids are Water Based, Lead Free, Solvent Free, contain no VOC’s and are Formaldehyde Free
- Pack sizes: 10L and 25L (25L – white only)
- Takes line marking to a higher level
- Produces the outstanding lines required in high profile venues
- Combines the highest quality with ease of use
- Suitable for use in all machines including spray machines and transfer (wheel) line markers.
- Cost effective, for councils, schools, sports fields etc.
- Sports fields
- Athletic tracks
- Tennis courts
- Cricket wickets
- Bowling greens
- Softball diamonds
- School grounds
- Anywhere lines and graphics are required on turf
Go-Mark is an economical line marking liquid for frequent applications such as sports fields, school grounds and councils.
A true line marking liquid (not a paint) which will not harm turf or the environment and is safer for the person applying it. Paints can (paints often contain acetates, fillers, pigments, resin, solvents and biocides).
Line Marking Paints
Line Marking Liquid
Grass Marking Paint
Stock availability is subject to prior sales. Illustrations may differ slightly from original.
Products are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment.
Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches. All prices exclude delivery cost.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party.
Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Dennis Mowers makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
E&OE (Errors and omissions excepted).