Honda Engine GX160 2:1 Reduction Auto Clutch – GX160 UT2RX4
Honda GX series engines are legendary for superior reliability and performance. And there is no doubt about it: the GX160 lives up to the legend. Lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. Common applications for this engine is Pressure washers, Commercial lawn and garden equipment, Tillers / cultivators, Generators, Construction / industrial equipment, Agricultural equipment, Water pumps.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION
The GX160’s Precision Camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency.
It draws on decades of Honda engineering with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it.
And the GX160 incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency than its competitors.
- Model: GX160
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder
- Bore & Stroke: 68 X 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.5 : 1
- Net Power: 3.6kW (4.8HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 2.9kW (3.9HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 10.3 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric Starter Optional)
- Cylinder: Cast Iron Sleeve
- Cooling System: Forced-Air
- Lubrication System: Splash
- PTO Shaft Rotation:
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 1.4 L/h at 3,600 rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 L
- Oil Capacity: 0.6l
- Dimensions: 312 x 362 x 346mm
- Dry Weight: 15.1kg