Kasei 26/40 Backpack Mist Blower 42.7cc Petrol 2-Stroke Engine 2.13kw
A mist blower uses air instead of liquid as the carrier for the chemical you are applying. It breaks the spray into very small droplets and distributes them evenly over a large area. A mist blower uses less chemical than a more traditional coarse liquid spray. A mist blower is ideal for applying many substances for example: fertilisers, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides to name just a few.
- Displacement: 42.7cc.
- Specified Engine Power (kW/r/min): 2.13 kW / 8000 rpm.
- LxWxH (mm): 500 x 420 x 800
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
- Oil Mixture: 25:1. Mix
- Tank Capacity (L): 26 Liters.
- Net Weight (kg): 11 kg.
- Fan Speed (r/min): 8000.
- Spray (kg/min): > 2.8.
- Dust (kg/min): > 3.
- Horizontal Spraying (m): > 12 m.
- Droplets Mean Diameter (µm): > 120.
- Engine Model: 1E40FP-3Z.
- Way of Ignition: CDI.
- Way of Starting: Recoil Starting.
- Way of Stopping: Shutting throttle fully.
- Warranty: 1 Year