Maruyama MCV3501S 2-Stroke petrol Chainsaw 34.9cc with 16″ (406mm ) Bar Industrial
Made in Japan
Maruyama chainsaws are ideal for the professional landscaper and tree care expert looking for a lightweight professional grade heavy-duty chainsaw. Combining excellent balance and power to give precision cuts every time, you will have total control even in the toughest situations.
The new start-up facilitated very useful even in the most difficult pruning operations and the anti-vibration system, makes the chainsaw a different tool and indispensable for cutting branches and medium quantities of lumber. The Maruyama motor saw are designed to quickly, agile and comfortably prunate even in tree climbing or aerial platforms.
- Hybrid Anti-Vibration System – Anti-vibration spring and rubber dampers ensures less vibration and easier operation for the year
- e-Just – Patented e-Just chain tensioning system uses a ratchet mechanism on the front handle for quick chain tightening
- Pre-Vent System – Debri and saw dust are dispersed leaving only clean air running through the carburetor
- Reverse Start 2 – Reverse Start 2 system incorporates the best features of an electric starter for fast and easy starts
- Engine Type: Maruyama Engine 2-stroke air-cooled. .
- Capacity: 34.9 cc
- Output: 1.27 kW 1.7 HP 9500 rpm.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.24 L.
- Sound Pressure: 98 dB (A).
- Dry weight: 4.2 kg.
- Guide bar: 6-tooth sprocket nose bar.
- Chain type: 91 VG, 3/8″
- Chain oil tank capacity (L): 0.18.
- Handle: Rear.
- Oil Pump: Auto – Direct.
- Break System: E-Just.
- Bore x Stroke: 37 x 28 mm.
- Maximum Torque: 1.37 5000 Nm rpm (014 kgf m).
- Fuel Consumption Rate: 517 grkWh (380 grpsh).
- Clutch Automatic: Centrifugal Type (Non Asbestos).
- Carburetor: Walbro
- Ignition System: Solid State Ignition.
- Air Filter: Felt.
- Cylinder: Aluminium Alloy Die Casting.
- Fuel Mixed: Fuel of Gasoline and 2-Stroke oil (Ratio 25 – 50 to 1).
- Guide Bar: 16″ 406 mm
- Chain Tension System: Standard
- Vibration Level: 4.9m/s2
- Sound Pressure Level: 98dB(A)
- Starter: Recoil assist
- CARB & EPA Compliant: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 421 x 244 x 230
- Warranty: 1 Year
When working with chain saws we strongly recommend the use of the minimum personal protective equipment as defined by the Health and Safety Executive.