Power Pro 10hp Horizontal Eco 186F Diesel Engine – 1″ Shaft
Power Pro Eco186F DIESEL horizontal shaft ENGINE is built to confirm to European regulations. The engine can is pull started.
“More power with less emissions”
Powerful horsepower: the power of Power Pro diesel engine is nearly 25% (nearly 1kw) higher than that of other similar engines, with lower oil consumption under the same power and broader application.
Low noise and vibration: based on precise analog calculation, the operation with most optimized noise is obtained, the noise of which is 2dB lower than that of similar machines. (As a common sense, the noise will increase by 3bB when vibration becomes one time intense).
Long service life: the engine body, crankshaft, connecting rod and other structures are designed to endure high strength and users are guaranteed free warranty for 1000h or 1 years.
Easy maintenance: overhead valve can decrease the carbon accumulation, spot inspection on cylinder head can be conducted easily, the maintenance for air filter with foam filter element, simple equipment and high dust resistance becomes much easier.
Unique appearance: compact design, rational layout and patented appearance design.
Molybdenum disulfide piston: with reference to the latest piston and cylinder design in vehicle mechanism and the piston skirt is painted with molybdenum disulfide lubricating material, to improve power and to reduce friction between piston and cylinder sleeve and noise.
Perfect compatibility: light weight and exquisite product as a result of improved design of silencer, starter, air filter and fuel tank, which is more convenient for users to carry power equipment.
- Less noise – quieter running
- Low carbon emissions = Low Carbon Technology *Environmentally Friendly* Complies with European EPA Phase III emission regulations
- More power
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Auto decompression – Ease of starting
- Proven reliability – currently known as one of the most reliable engines on the market
- Cost effective spares availability
- Good looking engines with quality components
- Engines set at optimum running speed for decreased wear, increased power and longer lasting engines.
- Strong efficient and simple to service engines
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Type: 4 Stroke Air cooled Diesel
- Fuel system: Direct Injection
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Piston Displacement: 441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 86mm x 76mm
- Compression ratio: 211
- Gross Power: 10Hp
- Net Power: 9.1Hp / 3600rpm
- Rated speed: 3600rpm
- Max Speed: 3780 rpm
- Idle Speed: 1300rpm +- 150
- Output shaft size: 1″ parallel with keyway
- PTO Rotation: Anti Clockwise
- Lubrication System: Forced
- Air Filter: Dual element, semi-dry (i.e. oil dampened)
- Oil capacity: 1.6 L
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.5L
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 420 × 450 × 490mm
- Net Weight: +-50Kg
- Output: 10hp / 7.4kw (@ 3600RPM)
- Warranty: 1 Year
To pull-start the Power Pro Eco DIESEL ENGINE:
- Step 1: Secure the throttle in starting mode
- Step 2: Pull the pull cord 4 times slowly.
- Step 3: Pull the pull cord firmly and faster
- Step 4: if the engine doesn’t start – repeat steps 1 to 3 (this may need to be done a few times if the engine is cold – but once you see the initial white puffs coming out the exhaust, you know the engine should be ready to run.)