Tanaka Telescopic 4.5m Pole Saw Pruner 2-Stroke 25.4cc Petrol Engine
A versatile, hand held, petrol powered tool, designed with a telescopic arm to safely and easily prune, trim or cut high limbs from trees without having to leave the ground.
Branches up to a height of approximately 5 m can be cut.
Powered by a 26cc 2-stroke engine the TANAKA pole pruner is a good quality long reach pole saw which is very effective for pruning tall branches and eliminating the need for a ladder. This extremely heavy duty model is fitted with an anti vibration system as standard making it easy to use when in prolonged use.
This product comes with a 1 year domestic warranty.
- Purpose built for hard to reach jobs, making all pruning work around the home effortless
- 26 cc Two-Stroke Engine featuring two piston rings
- Telescopic length 2.5m to 4.5m
- Powerful lowered emission EPA stage 2 compliant 2 stroke engine
- Effective anti-vibration system
- Chrome plated cylinder for Long Engine Life
- 4.1 Metres overall length
- Brand: Tanaka
- Model: Tanaka Pole Saw Pruner
- Engine: TANAKA Air Cooled Single Cylinder 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 25.4 cc
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW 1.2 hp 7500rpm
- Guide Bar: 350mm
- Fuel Consumption: 380gkwh
- Fuel Tank Liter: 0.75 Liter fuel tank
- Fuel Mix: 30 : 1
- Max Length: 4 m (Min Length 2.5 m)
- Dry Weight: 8.1 kg
- Harness: Yes
- Handle: Rubber Grip
- Warranty: 1 Year Domestic